My boyfriend and I are already regular customers at Lime 88.
Thumbs up about Lime 88:
- Greatest cocktail mix - Chocnut Martini(I love the chocnut sprinkled on top of the drink)
- Crispy Tenga(this is indeed a favorite, the tofu is to really delicious, and the tenga lives up to its name - crispy)
- Good music on weekdays, not too loud, one of the best place to have decent conversations with friends
- Cozy and homey atmosphere
- Very affordable
- Discounted vouchers! So far, I think I have saved more than 2000 pesos with the groupon deals that I buy for Lime 88! I hope they keep the deals coming.
Things to improve on:
- Music during weekends. They have the tendency to shift music during saturdays, which we don't appreciate. My BF's theory is that to accommodate the yuppies, they have to play "bar type" music, which we somehow find annoying.
- Green Mango Salad. We probably ordered during the wrong season, so instead of a green mango salad, we got "tomato with a hint of green mango" salad.
Overall, we love the place. And we'll keep on hanging out at Lime 88. ;-)
Went in to the San Juan branch as a regular customer for over three years. Ordered my regular drink 'large hokkaido, 25% sugar level, with pearls and pana cotta' Got the drink to go as usual. Half way through my drink I was finally able to sip the pana cotta. However, I noticed that it had an unusual and different taste. So I made the effort to go back to ask the staff to see if it was spoiled. They tried a new batch of their own and neglected to try the pana cotta in my drink. They claimed that it was okay, failing to try the sample that was in my order. I don't see how that was the right way to treat heir customers. In the end they just ignored my complaint, which led me to leave my half finished spoiled drink to the cashier. As a regular loyal customer to Serenitea, I am very disappointed with their service and the way they handle such complaints.
Ordered 9 Milk tea items for delivery. Took almost 2 hours for the delivery to arrive. Missing 1 straw and had to wait for another 1 hour for the missing straw. The lady on the other line seems impatient with my inquiries, as well.
Godzilla was not that interesting...
Full of LIME RICE (Healthy Daw)
I'm very disappointed.
No wonder it's a challege " of how much Lime Rice you can down"...
Try San Juan Branch, maybe less Lime Rice and more Meat..
I ordered. It came to my house still pretty warm... But yeah, not so hot anymore. Thats ok though, I followed the reheating instructions... I put the pizza in our oven for 4 minutes, it was soo good! The Sandy's special and the chorizo is what we always order. More power!
Food was delicious! Servings were decent! Loved the ambiance! I would definitely recommend this restaurant.
Although I felt quite cheated -- I called to make a reservation and mentioned that I would be using my Groupon. So, my friend and I dined and we enjoyed our lunch. When we were done I asked for the bill. When I saw the bill (P1150), I handed the coupon so that they could deduct it and just charge to my credit card the remaining balance. Their staff didn’t want to honor it at firs because she said I should have given it before we had our meal but later on eventually did. I felt cheated because when I added how much they charged my credit card (P850) plus how much I paid for the voucher (P300 value should be P600), the total was the original total that I saw on the bill that they gave me. Now where was my discount there?
I was very much disappointed with their Custard Pudding. Its not even a custard pudding but a slab of tasteless gelatine. I had my Assam Milktea with light sugar since I was expecting that the custard pudding will make the taste a little sweeter but I was wrong. Their custard pudding made the Assam Milktea taste horrible. :( The Taro Milktea is also a disappointment. I can barely taste the Taro flavor unlike Spartea's and Ersao's Taro milktea which I think are very good Taro milkteas
Read more : http://baffledchichi.blogspot.com/2011/12/thousand-teas-mezza-residences-aurora.html
we tried several dishes.
The parmesan crusted fish was highly recommended to us, however, this was one of the least favorite among us.
The adobo pasta was surprisingly heavenly.
It's a must try!!!