Sago't Gulaman Treat Crisostomo
Sago and gulaman served in crushed ice and sweet juice - served with any food order. Perfect dessert after a hearty meal or snack.
About CrisostomoCrisostomo is a name made popular by Jose Rizal and his most accomplished novels, Noli me Tangere and El Filibusterismo. Chef Florabel decides to lift this name and turn it into a popular restaurant serving turn of the century Filipino cuisine.
Crisostomo’s menu follows suit by taking names from Rizal’s novels and pairing it with delicious meals as counterparts. With interiors having a modern take on the Philippine colonial period, this restaurant exudes a wonderful, homey ambiance ideal for gatherings with family and friends.
Appetizers like their Mang Pablo (crispy beef tapa) and Elias Choice (oysters with garlic and melted cheese) are a perfect start to a hearty meal. They also have salads and three types of sinigang with names coined from GOMBURZA.
Don Rafael (crispy pata), Callos Aguinaldo (ox tripe with chorizo), and Tadyang ni Tiago (crispy beef tadyang) are their best-selling dishes. If seafood is your craving, Adobo Buencamino (adobong hito sa gata), Calamba (tortang alimango with aligue sauce), and Balla Bandida (pan fried milkfish belly with burong mangga) are worth trying.
Crisostomo also serves popular local drinks and desserts like Fresh Buko, Sago’t Gulaman and Halo-Halo
- Available on Jul 5 - 19, 2014
- Sago't Gulaman is free with minimum order of the same value (P85)
- Main dishes shown in photo are not included
- Prices of item choices may vary
Terms & Conditions
- The establishment may require the member to present a valid text message coupon upon ordering to avail the offer
- The establishment may only offer the special within the schedule specified
- The establishment may not allow redemptions with other promotions and/or senior citizen discount
- Prices may be subject to a service charge and/or local tax
- Subject to stock availability
How it Works