Space for Dessert Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant
Spend a minimum of P2500 and get a featured dessert!
About Brotzeit German Bier Bar & RestaurantBrotzeit brings in a fresh take of German cuisine and alcoholic beverages here in Manila.
This contemporary bier bar is tastefully fitted with traditional wooden benches and a long bar counter. Its chic décor also features a unique mural picturing the history and development of beer culture in Germany.
Its name stems from the Bavarian expression, “Brot” which is German for bread and “Zeit” which means time that refers to a heartwarming meal with fresh, crisp beer on the side.
Brotzeit offers a variety of appetizers, main dishes, and beverages.
They have hot appetizers like Backfish (Mini Fish Fillets) and Garnelen (Breaded Prawns). They also serve fresh German bread and soups like Gulaschsuppe (Goulash Soup).
The resto is known for its delicious choices of sausages. They have chicken, pork, and veal sausages varying in sizes and flavors. If the menu leaves you wanting to try them all, order one of their generously-sized platters that are even good for sharing!
What then is a German pub without its beer and alcohol? Brotzeit has an array of draft beers that are brewed according to the German Purity Law of 1516 with pure spring water from Germany. They also serve bottled beers, beer mixes, and wines.
For a one-of-a-kind restaurant with the feel of Germany, head over to Brotzeit!
- Available on Jul 1 - 15, 2017
- P2500 (or more) must be spent to avail of the free featured dessert
Terms & Conditions
- The establishment may require the member to present a valid text message coupon upon ordering to avail the offer
- The establishment may only offer the special within the schedule specified
- The establishment may not allow redemptions with other promotions and/or senior citizen discount
- Prices may be subject to a service charge and/or local tax
- Subject to stock availability
How it Works